Tuesday 11 December 2018

Goodbye Wainui, Hello Gisint.

This is going to be my last blog! Next year I am going to be a Year 7, which means I am going to an Intermediate. Since Wainui Beach School isn't a full primary school we have to go to a different school for intermediate. The past 2 weeks we have been creating Look books, which is where we share our learning digitally ( on a Chromebook ). Our subjects that we are sharing are Reading, Writing, Maths, Inquiry and Cyber Smart. I am sharing my Look book with my Whanau after school.  I am going to share my Highlights of the year, 2019 Goal and my Writing.

My Goals for 2019 are..
  • My 2019 School Goal is to become better at subjects. 
  • My 2019 Sports Goal is to get into a higher netball team

2 Academic Highlights:
1. One of my Highlights of the year was year 6 camp because camp was fun, exciting, AMAZING views and I also got to interact with other students that I don't usually play with. 
2. My other highlight is I became better at maths.


Please leave some feedback and comments about my learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.