Thursday 6 September 2018

Buddy Class Video:

Some Friday's our Buddy Class Room comes in to our class, they are Year 1 and 2's. Room 7 shares writing and read books with us. A couple of weeks ago I shared a small video about my group reading task. The book that I made the video about is called Water Worries by Rachel McMillan. I made my video on WeVideo. WeVideo is easy and fun to use. I also incorporated GIFs because they move and it will bring more attention to my younger buddy. This is my video I hope you Enjoy!




Please leave some Feedback and comments about my learning.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Naomi
    Its Kaedyn I really like your buddy class video I wish I could do one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kaedyn,

      Thanks for your comment. I hope your teachers lets you because this task was really fun.

      Naomi

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.