Friday 9 February 2018

Welcome to my blog

Hi my name is Naomi, I am a 10 year old girl at Wainui Beach School, Gisborne, New Zealand. This is my first ever blog! My favourite sports are Netball and Dancing. I do dancing every Mondays and Wednesdays. I also do swimming lessons and piano lessons. Every Friday the school takes a group of Year 6's surfing. Adults / Parents come and help out both in the water and out. Surfing is so cool and every person that participates enjoys each programme. I am going to be sharing my learning tasks with you throughout 2018. Right now we are in week 2 of Term 1. We are learning to type on our chromebooks without looking at the keyboard. To improve my skills i have been using Typing Club its an online system on the internet that allows you to improve typing and reading skills.

Please leave some comments and feedback.


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Naomi,
    Great that you are learning to type - me too! I will enjoy reading your blog.
    Koka Nolian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Koka Nolian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Naomi

    We look forward to following your learning this year in Room 1. You are off to a flying start!! Kia kaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naomi cant wait to see more progres in your work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.