Monday 12 March 2018

Spine Book Poetry

This week i have worked on my book poem. Room 1 had to search around for book titles that would make sense as a poem. I found Judy Moody, Basically Bollacks and My life as an alphabet. My poem is set out like this. Judy Moody, my life as an alphabet, basically bollacks! Also we had to write a little story about our poem's. Story: Judy Moody’s life is like an alphabet. Everyday alphabet. Spelling, writing, reading alphabet, alphabet, alphabet. Judy Moody wreckens it's basically bollocks. “ My life is bollocks ” squeaks Judy.

Please leave some feedback and comments about my learning!
- Naomi






1 comment:

  1. What a great poem Naomi. You chose good book titles to put together to create your poem. What are your thoughts about writing poems from titles of books? Is it easy? Why? Is it difficult? Why? Oh, so many questions! keep up the great poetry writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.